The Amazon Connector synchronizes the orders between Amazon and your Odoo database, which reduces considerably the amount of time spent on your Amazon Seller Central dashboard, making your daily routine a lot easier.
The connector is able to:
Synchronize (Amazon to Odoo) all confirmed orders (both FBA and FBM) and their order items which include:
- the product’s name, description and quantity
- the shipping costs for the product
- the gift wrapping charges
- Create on Odoo any missing partner related to an order (contact types supported: contact and delivery).
- Notify Amazon of a shipping confirmed on Odoo (FBM) in order to get paid.
- Support multiple seller accounts.
- Support multiple marketplaces per seller account.
|Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA)||Fulfilled By Merchant (FBM)|
|Orders||Synchronize shipped and canceled orders||Synchronize unshipped and canceled orders|
|Gift Wrapping||Handled by Amazon|
|Stock Management||One stock move created per sales order item||Handled by the delivery|
|Confirmation||Handled by Amazon||Notify Amazon when confirming delivery|
The connector is designed to synchronize orders’ data as detailed above. Other actions, such as downloading monthly fees reports, handling disputes, or issuing refunds must be managed from Amazon Seller Central, as usual.
The Amazon Connector currently supports 9 marketplaces. If a marketplace is not listed below, it may be possible for you to add it as an unsupported marketplace.
North America region